Worksheet #1 on 'A,' 'An' and 'The' For Classes 2 and 3

Q: Help Giraffy, the giraffe, fill in the blanks with 'a,' 'an,' or 'the.'

1 Dholu and Bholu are wearing _____  shirt of _____ same colour.

2 _____ Ganges is one of  ______ longest rivers in _____ world.

3 _____ Taj Mahal is located in Agra. ________ India Gate is located in New Delhi.

4 This is _____ second time that you have not done your homework!

5 I have _____ hour before I go and meet Tinki.

6 Raju is _____ honest boy who likes Chota Bheem.

7 Minty has _____ best pencil in Bachu Ganj.

8 Please give me _____ umbrella, it is raining!

9 _____ Sun is shining brightly.

10 I can see ______ aeroplane in _____ sky.

11 Where is ________ pencil that I gave you.

12 ____ elephant is walking in the forest.

13 Which animal is __________ biggest in _________ world?

14 I am _______ only child who is wearing a blue shirt.

15 I have got ________ highest marks in ____ class.

16 Can you give me _____ eraser?

17 Can you give me _______ eraser that I gave you?

18 __________ river Yamuna flows through Delhi.

19 Motu is _______ fattest boy in my class.

20 There is __________ European standing on _____ road.


Answer Key For This Worksheet


Remember, if you are a student, don't look at the answers before you have sincerely attempted the worksheet above.

In case you look at the answers right away without trying sincerely, then you'll learn almost nothing. It's OK to make mistakes. It's NOT OK to look at the answers without trying your best.

1 Dholu and Bholu are wearing a shirt of the same colour.

2 The Ganges is one of  the longest rivers in the world.

3 The Taj Mahal is located in Agra. The India Gate is located in New Delhi.

4 This is the second time that you have not done your homework!

5 I have an hour before I go and meet Tinki.

6 Raju is the honest boy who likes Chota Bheem.

7 Minty has the best pencil in Bachu Ganj.

8 Please give me an umbrella, it is raining!

9 The Sun is shining brightly.

10 I can see an aeroplane in the sky.

11 Where is the pencil that I gave you.

12 An elephant is walking in the forest.

13 Which animal is the biggest in the world?

14 I am the only child who is wearing a blue shirt.

15 I have got the highest marks in the class.

16 Can you give me an eraser?

17 Can you give me the eraser that I gave you?

18 The river Yamuna flows through Delhi.

19 Motu is the fattest boy in my class.

20 There is a European standing on the road.

Visit the main page on articles that has more worksheets

No comments:

Post a Comment