Articles Worksheet #2 on 'A' and 'An' For Classes 2 and 3

Q1: Help Mousie, the mouse, fill in the blanks with 'a' or 'an':

1 I can see _______ bird sitting on the wall.

2 Can you please give me ______ orange?

3 Pinku is ______ honest boy. He never tells lies.

4 Yesterday, I saw _______ interesting cartoon show on TV.

5 Rohan is studying in ____________ university in Delhi.

6 Montana showed me ________ orangutan in the zoo on Sunday.

7 Santosh drew ________umbrella in his notebook.

8 This is _______ very beautiful rose.

9 Vicky likes mangoes very much. He had _______ mango in the evening yesterday.

10 I have __________ idea. Shall I tell you the idea?

11 I waited for ______ hour but Minky did not come to my house.

12 I have _______ unique key chain. The key chain changes its colour very fast!

13 Pinky is ____________ eleven-year-old girl. She studies in St. Francis International School.

14 Ramit is ____________ seven-year-old boy. He studies in Class II.

15 I have ________ orange-coloured teddy bear that I like very much.

16 I saw ___________ European on TV yesterday. The European was from Spain.

17 Have you seen ______ yellow butterfly? I saw it yesterday in the park.

18 It is _________ sunny day today. It's very warm and comfortable outside.

19 I have never seen _______ owl. I want to go to the zoo to see _____ owl.

20 Sushant is _______ hard-working boy. He has just finished studying ______ unit in Science.


Answer Key For This Worksheet


Remember, if you are a student, don't look at the answers before you have sincerely attempted the worksheet above.

In case you look at the answers right away without trying sincerely, then you'll learn almost nothing. It's OK to make mistakes. It's NOT OK to look at the answers without trying your best.

1 I can see a bird sitting on the wall.

2 Can you please give me an orange?

3 Pinku is an honest boy. He never tells lies.

4 Yesterday, I saw an interesting cartoon show on TV.

5 Rohan is studying in a university in Delhi.

6 Montana showed me a orangutan in the zoo on Sunday.

7 Santosh drew an umbrella in his notebook.

8 This is a very beautiful rose.

9 Vicky likes mangoes very much. He had a mango in the evening yesterday.

10 I have an idea. Shall I tell you the idea?

11 I waited for an hour but Minky did not come to my house.

12 I have a unique key chain. The key chain changes its colour very fast!

13 Pinky is an eleven-year-old girl. She studies in St. Francis International School.

14 Ramit is a seven-year-old boy. He studies in Class II.

15 I have an orange-coloured teddy bear that I like very much.

16 I saw a European on TV yesterday. The European was from Spain.

17 Have you ever seen a yellow butterfly? I saw it yesterday in the park.

18 It is a sunny day today. It's very warm and comfortable outside.

19 I have never seen an owl. I want to go to the zoo to see an owl.

20 Sushant is a hard-working boy. He has just finished studying a unit in Science.

Visit the main page on articles that has more worksheets




No comments:

Post a Comment